Monday, February 1, 2010

Degree project Tests

so I have done three experiments so far on people I have dubbed the Ginny pigs. The first experiment I have asked a few people to look at note cards with different topics written on them. Topics that could be titles for categories in a website. So they would take note cards and put them from most important to least important. This is coming from their own opinion. Most of the Ginnies had the same order. It was to understand if my structure of hierarchy could be understood from anyone if they could put this in order.

The second experiment involves finding a font that everyone can relate to. I asked questions such as what font makes you feel comfortable? What font allows readability?
Most of the people narrowed it down to one serif and one san-serif.

The third is finding out what a layout for a website may look like through various sketches.

No comments: